Re: Longwell Install - Help Please :-)

From: Erik Hatcher <esh6h_at_virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:55:09 -0400

On Jun 9, 2005, at 2:11 PM, Thomas George wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm getting a strange error when I try to run the ./build.sh file
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/
> apache/tools/ant/launch/Launcher
>
> Is the ant/launch/Launcher something I need to install separately...?
>
> This is what I have so far:
> j2eesdk-1_4_01_2005Q1-linux.bin
> longwell-1.0.1.tar.gz

I'm not familiar with Longwell 1.0.1 and it's build process, but
since it comes with Ant itself there could easily be conflicts with a
previously installed version. Perhaps you're best to start with
Longwell2?

To continue troubleshooting, do you have ANT_HOME set? Do you have a
system CLASSPATH environment variable set? What are the values of
these two environment variables for you?

     Erik