Re: longwell "Referring Resources"

From: Ryan Lee <ryanlee_at_w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:35:41 -0400

Hi Jon,

Sometimes wiser heads make mistakes; this looks like a bug. Doing some
tinkering of my own reveals that commenting out the RDF (only in the
code section you listed first) about Gehry will get your referring
resources back. The Longwell 1.1 code dealing with finding referring
resources seems to be slightly wrong.

Sorry for the puzzler, there's nothing really wrong with your data in
this regard.

I did note that dc:creator is used as the object of an rdf:type, which
it shouldn't be because it's a property; you should find a suitable
rdf:type for your Gehry resource in the RDF.

--
Ryan Lee                 ryanlee_at_w3.org
W3C Research Engineer    +1.617.253.5327