[Piggy Bank] proxy settings

From: Stephan Strittmatter <stephan_at_st-strittmatter.name>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:41:20 +0200 (MEST)

Hello,

I wanted to play with the Piggy Bank Plugin for Firefox, but I have to set
up a proxy to reach the Internet.
I tried to set up the Proxy options of the plugin, but the data is not
stored. If I reopen the Option window the fields are reset to be empty.

* Can I set these settings manualy in an property file? If yes, where is it
located? (I already searched but found nothing)

* Is there already a JIRA entry for this issue?

* Why you are not using the proxy settings of Firefox, which yould be
flexible by using proxyconf.js?

Kind regards,

Stephan