Re: Google maps / Unresponsiveness

From: <eric_at_prebys.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 17:27:54 -0400 (EDT)

i tried to install piggy-bank on deerpark alpha 1. got the
following error:

"Piggy Bank" could not be installed because of an error in
its Install Manifest ("2.0b2 (20050623)" is not a valid
Version String). Please contact the author of this item
about the problem.

i was hopeful that i was going to be able to start using
piggy bank again. the slowdown problem is too disruptive on
1.04. i usually have at least five tabs open and switch
frequently and i saw piggy bank causing pretty much
constant, massive slowdown.

eric