Re: Chasing leaks...

From: Eric Miller <em_at_w3.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 16:26:35 -0400

Thanks Stefano! I certainly appreciate the update, but even more the
Herculean effort it seems you've undertaken to fix this problem.
Sounds like you're close - keep up the excellent work!

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/