bibtex2rdf RDFizers and Longwell

From: Jon Crump <jjcrump_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 10:54:32 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

I hope you won't mind if I interrupt this exciting work on Piggy Bank to
ask a foolish question about BibTEX -> RDF. To run this RDFizer I appear
to need the full directory:
bibtex2rdf/source/edu/mit/csail/haystack/rdf/converters. Maybe I also need
the contents of bibtex2rdf/libraries? Is there a zipped tar file for all
this or do I have to download each file individually and recreate the
directory structure? Is there an FTP address for these things that would
make downloading whole directories easier? Or am I missing something
obvious.

On another matter. I'm still not able to run Longwell on a windows XP box,
per the build log I sent 14 July. Has anyone an idea on how to get
past this. Surely someone has managed to run Longwell on Windows?

Thanks,
Jon
J.J. Crump
Dept. of History 353560