Re: Longwell blog view

From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefanom_at_mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 18:07:49 -0700

Danny Ayers wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've just been having fun with Longwell on RSS data, dumped from my
> blog. Just this minute got it working, so apologies if it falls over -
>
> http://dannyayers.com:8080/longwell

Cool.

> initial notes -
> http://dannyayers.com/archives/2005/08/07/longwell-blog-view/

We are aware of the facets-as-URI limitation of longwell1, you might
want to try out the 2.0 from svn (this is the longwell that powers
piggy-bank and doesn't have that limitation).

> Does anyone happen to have a bridge to Redland?

Nope, no idea on how to use redland from java.

> I've a load of data in
> that I'd rather like to see in Longwell too.

dump it out and load it up.... I know it would be nice to be able to
point longwell to an existing triple store but since triple stores don't
support fulltext-searching, it's very tricky to get the lucene indexes
in longwell synchronized with a backend triplestore.

that part of the architecture is something I really dont' know how to
fix... I think I'll have to wait for full-text extensions to sparql.