RE: [Diggers] IBM's UIMA

From: Shashi Kant <skant_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 09:40:07 -0400

I have played around with this tool, it is quite neat and nifty. The best
part is sourcing from media other than textual-documents.
There was some talk of building this into Project Simile's Piggybank so to
"suggest" facts for users to add to the PB folksology.
I will discuss this with Stefano, Ryan et al to see how this might work.