on weekly reports ...

From: Eric Miller <em_at_w3.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 09:46:38 -0400

Just a quick FYI to those on the list wondering about the recent
'weekly report' messages.

The Simile development team [1] as a way of making it clearer / more
transparent as to what their doing when their not responding to
email, will be sending these out on a weekly basis. There is a lot of
work going on behind the scenes [2], but for those interested in
contributing to this work who aren't tracking recent commits, the
weekly report is designed to be an easier way of seeing what's going on.

If it becomes too overwhelming, we'll figure out a better way to
streamline the process. In the meantime, we hope this will be useful
to those interested in learning where this work is headed.

[1] http://simile.mit.edu/team
[2] http://simile.mit.edu/mail/SummarizeList?listName=Dev&by=date

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/