[report] Weekly Activity

From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefanom_at_mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 14:16:56 -0700

Things I've done last week:

  - learned a lot more about firefox and how things work regarding xpcom
and xpconnect (aka xpcom in javascript)
  - managed to compile the firefox trunk on my machine but failed to
understand how to turn on the memory tracing support
  - then I resorted in writing a tripped-down version of greasemonkey and
added a simple xpconnect+java component, hoping to be able to understand
the memory deadlock problems that lead to piggy-bank abuse of memory.

Things I plan to do this week:

  - continue my quest in the memory leak search
  - due to requests from the dspace community, I'll bring up to date the
PB scraper for DSpace data.
  - bring the project roadmap and status up to speed and post it here.