Re: GRDDLing microformats with Greasemonkey

From: Alf Eaton <alf_at_hubmed.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:11:43 +0200

On 25 Aug 2005, at 10:38, Danny Ayers wrote:

> Alf Eaton's done a Greasemonkey script to extract RDF from XHTML
> microformats:
>
> http://hublog.hubmed.org/archives/001187.html

But I hadn't posted it here yet as I wasn't sure how it related to
Piggy Bank :-)

This was why I was asking about a trigger for getting RDF from
Javascript into Piggy Bank - the script ends up with the RDF/XML as a
DOM fragment or a data: URI, neither of which Piggy Bank picks up, so
I was trying to find the easiest way to get around this (or maybe
rewrite the script as a Piggy Bank screen scraper, but that still
ends up at the same situation after doing the XSLT transformation).

alf.