Access to PiggyBank RDF/Triple Store

From: David Burden <david.burden_at_daden.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 17:27:06 +0100

Is there a way of getting access to the RDF/triple store that piggybank
produces in the browser? We are working on solutions for visually impaired
users, and have the real content of a web page extracted the way that Piggy
Bank does could open the way to a far better solution for these users.

David

Eur. Ing. David Burden
Daden Limited

e: david.burden_at_daden.co.uk
w: www.daden.co.uk <http://www.daden.co.uk/>
t: 0121 247 3628
m: 0701 0711 927

sms: 07811 266199

Improve your web site accessibility by dynamically making the whole site
available as audio - visit www.readerbot.com <http://www.readerbot.com/>

Virtual Newscasters for hire! Check out our latest NewsBot at
www.chatbots.co.uk <http://www.daden.co.uk/chatbots/pages/000156.html> .

Read my latest Birmingham Post column "Visual Feast and Visual Famine" at
http://www.converj.com/blogs/converjed/archives/001138.html