Re: piggybank map

From: Michael Schidlowsky <mikes_at_alumni.princeton.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:34:04 -0400

I did this and everything seemed to work, but after installing the
distribution I build I can't get firefox to start up. More correctly,
firefox appears to run since I can see it in the task manager, but the
application window never comes up.

Any advice on how to fix piggy-bank? If not, then any advice on how to
remove piggy-bank so that firefox will come up again?

thanks,
Michael