Piggy Bank install feedback

From: Paolo Castagna <paolo.castagna_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 10:04:19 +0100

Piggy Bank works fine to me.

OS = GNU/Linux (Fedora Core 3)
JVM = Java 1.5.0_04
Browser = Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.10)
Gecko/20050909 Fedora/1.0.6-1.2.fc3

Now I am using Piggy Bank behind a web proxy.
If you are in the same situation and you want to use
Piggy Bank, please, follow the instructions here:
http://simile.mit.edu/issues/browse/PIGGYBANK-51

I have tried to install (activate and deactivate) some
screen scrapers. They works fine to me. The screen
scraper for Monster.com + Google Map is very useful
... it will be nice to have the "version" for Monster.co.uk
too. ;-)

While I was playing with the UI of Piggy Bank I have
seen that the small icons for screen scrapers were
not more visible. I reinstalled Piggy Bank to try to
replicate/find the problem... but I had no more
problems.

I am trying to write a simple screen scraper but
when I install and activate it I do not see any Piggy
Bank icon to launch the scraping... my URL pattern
is: ^http://www\.google\.com/search

I am trying Semantic Bank too. I am using the
binary release: semantic-bank-2.0b1.tar.gz

I would like to have a better tags navigation on the
left (something similar to del.icio.us, of course) and
a tree view on the right for RDF classes.
I am waiting for a way to edit metadata and add
statements manually to Piggy Bank.
And, last but not least, a way to run SPARQL query
with some APIs.
... but I think I can survive in the meantime. :-)

Great job guys,
an happy Piggy Bank user.