Re: [heads up] Major fix in Semantic Bank 2.1.1 restores Piggy Bank 2.1 uploading abilities

From: Rickard Öberg <rickard.oberg_at_senselogic.se>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 19:02:48 +0200

Hey

I am using the repository version of Semantic Bank along with the release of Piggy Bank that is available from the site, and uploading does not work. Not sure why, and there is no error message, and I do get the message "All is published" and so on. But no data is actually uploaded it seems.

Any ideas where to start looking? Anyone else having problem with this?

/Rickard