RE: Piggy Bank: Ability to share comment on data

From: Michael Homeijer <MHomeijer_at_xebia.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 23:03:28 +0100

The tags make it easier to browse information, comments and notes
probably improve collaboration and communication. The interaction with
the system might be the same as with tagging information, it could also
be a separate action to annotate content.

Maybe http://www.imarkup.com/products/annotate_page.asp gives some ideas
on the subject.

Michael