Re: utilities.processDocuments() problem

From: Jan Berkel <jan.berkel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 00:40:51 +0000

> Could you check the Javascript Console (from Firefox's Tools menu) and
> see if there's any error message?

don't see any error message, the last thing I see is a debug message i
put in just before processDocuments() is called

i've just tested the script on firefox 1.0.7 and 1.5rc1 on windows (
clean install ) and it worked fine. I suspect that there's a conflict
of some sort with other installed firefox extensions. i'll try to find
out what's happening.

 Jan