Welkin viewing Kowari?

From: Erik Hatcher <esh6h_at_virginia.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:36:28 -0500

I apologize for not doing my homework yet, but I'm curious what would
be involved in having Welkin view a Kowari-backed triplestore?

I'm interested in exploring planar visualizations of our data. In
Kowari there is the model concept, such that graphs can be separated
into layers and can connect among themselves. A Welkin view of one
model would be interesting to layer on top of a Welkin view of
another model, for example - with the missing piece being a
connection between the planes.

I'd be interested to see examples if anyone has created or has come
across such visualizations regardless of the generating tool.

Thanks,
     Erik