RE: article on google, ad for semantic web

From: Matthew Theobald <Theobald_at_isen.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 10:26:52 -0700

Hello Mackenzie,

Thanks for posting. I had a lengthy conversation with David W. about
this topic about a week or so ago.
I've been following your poject SIMILE and wanted to briefly introduce
ISEN to you. I will add you to the "friends" of isen list if you'd
like me to for future announcements. We are less than a month away
from patent pending on this semantic web project.

All the Best,

-Matt

ISEN: The Internet Search Environment Number
Connect Your Mind with the Body of Knowledge

                         http://isen.org

Matthew S. Theobald
317 North East Street
Indianapolis, Indiana USA 46202-3610