Re: Piggy-bank continues to haunt my dreams . . .

From: David Huynh <dfhuynh_at_csail.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 23:40:15 -0500

Dean,

My apologies about the pig disturbing your dreams, but in fact, those
use cases you described are a big part of what I promise to support in
my thesis. Essentially, a lot more user control over the information and
the visualizations in order to juggle the information available into
some forms fitting your tasks at hands. So the good news is--it's
coming! And the bad news is--not for another few months. We need to
rewire the architecture to support richer interactions... AJAXifying
Piggy Bank.

David