Re: Scripting in PiggyBank

From: Chung Le <chung_le_at_dslextreme.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:12:48 -0800

Hi David,

I am using Chickenfoot to automate my PiggyBank sessions. I need to
instruct Chickenfoot to click on the "collect info from this web page"
button at the bottom right of the web page. Chickenfoot does not
recognize it when I say click("collect info from this web page").
DOMinspector doesn't seem to work well here either . What is the correct
text pattern I need to say for Chickenfoot to recognize the button
correctly?
Many thanks.

-- Chung --