Re: Scripting in PiggyBank

From: David Huynh <dfhuynh_at_csail.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:34:10 -0500

I'm afraid you are the first to attempt this. Try to see if you can
access the browser's chrome window from within Chickenfoot. "document"
or "top" might be the right object. From there, maybe you can access
Piggy Bank's script function hooked to the onclick event of the data
coin icon, or that of the Browse Tidbits on This Page menu command. Let
us know what you find.

Thanks.

David