RE: Solvent/piggy-bank weirdness

From: Arvind Venkataramani <arvind_at_cc.gatech.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 21:45:04 -0500

I've set the 'redirect javascript console to stdout' option for piggybank,
so any javascript messages should be in the firefox console output (if I
understand that option right). In any case, I don't remember seeing any
javascript errors before I did that, but if you like, I can run the scraper
again and mail you the javascript output to you separately...

-- arvind