RE: Solvent/piggy-bank weirdness

From: Arvind Venkataramani <arvind_at_cc.gatech.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 23:09:12 -0500

I got the same. It appears that piggy bank is combining (where available)
the RSS feed from the html HEAD with the data gathered through the scraper.
In which case, why's all the additional metadata (prism:publicationName etc)
that is visible in the RSS feeds for all these pages not turning up in the
collected data? Am I doing something wrong?

-- arvind