Re: Solvent/piggy-bank weirdness

From: David Huynh <dfhuynh_at_csail.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 23:01:25 -0500

Arvind Venkataramani wrote:

>http://www.citeulike.org/search/all?f=tag&q=evolution%2Bgene-expression
>http://www.citeulike.org/tag/learning
>http://www.citeulike.org/author/Joseph
>http://www.citeulike.org/user/amygdala

I used your scraper and these are the things I got from those 4 links,
respectively:

10 taggeditems
1 channel, 51 items, 50 taggeditems
1 channel, 27 items, 27 taggeditems
1 channel, 51 items, 50 taggeditems

I'm actually using Firefox 1.5. There could be some relevant differences
between your Firefox 1.0.7 and my Firefox 1.5. If you have a chance, try
Firefox 1.5. I'll try Firefox 1.0.7 when I get a chance.

David