Re: Identifying RDF statements

From: David Huynh <dfhuynh_at_csail.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 00:31:37 -0500

Alf Eaton wrote:

> I'm sure it's been mentioned here before (but can't find a reference)
> in relation to trust, but does Piggy Bank create identifiers for each
> of the statements it stores?

Alf-- no, Simile's Piggy Bank does not reify statements. Perhaps the
TriQL.P browser does.

    http://www.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/suhl/bizer/TriQLP/browser/

> For example, is it possible at the moment to say "statement A came
> from source X", or "statement A conflicts with statement B"?

No, it's not possible to do that right now in Simile's Piggy Bank. Piggy
Bank doesn't understand reification and there is no user interface for
saying anything about statements.

David