RE: Piggy bank ports

From: Prokopp, Christian <christian.prokopp_at_sap.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:55:34 +0800

Hi David,

You are spot on. I did some testing and managed to run piggy bank after
I redirected/hardcoded url to a local copy (file) or on my local server.
As far as I can understand it my proxy settings are the problem. I
copied the getCode() method and can get it working as a Java application
forcing the proxy settings with System.getProperties().put(). If I do
the same in the piggybank code it does not work and it still ends with
the same exception. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Christian