geo-coordinates in Solvent

From: Dean Allemang <dino_at_happydino.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 15:20:52 -0500

This used to work - I don't know what changed.

I was demoing Piggybank/Solvent to someone just yesterday; I picked a
page full of addresses, scraped them with Solvent. I got a message
saying "looking up geo-coordinates". Then I showed them on a map.

I did the same demo today (I don't remember if it was the same page or
not). Now, in the PiggyBank page, I don't get a "coordinates" property
at all, and I can't map anything.

How is this coordinates lookup done? Does this hit some server at
Simile, which can be down? Or did something change in my Solvent
configuration?

Thanks,

Dean