Re: Solvent bug?

From: David Huynh <dfhuynh_at_csail.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 09:32:23 -0500

I think it's a bug in that template. If you take a look at these few
lines in the template:

var scrapeAnItem = function(
  doc, // the HTML document you are scraping from
  node, // the HTML DOM node that represents the item to
be scraped
  detailsPagesArray, // the array of details pages
) {

there is an extraneous comma after the last parameter. I think it is
causing the syntax error.

The code of these templates produce no output by default. You need to
fill them out. Take a look at the various comments inside them.

David