Re: Piggy Bank Extension on web site outdated

From: David Huynh <dfhuynh_at_csail.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 08:54:35 -0500

Hi Christian,

By the way, thanks for the summary about PB + proxy/firewall!

2.1.2 contains experimental features like the Welkin graph view and the
Calendar view and an adhoc UI for switching between them (and perhaps
more importantly, the fix to Google Maps address lookup). Even though
these new features are quite isolated and they don't affect the rest of
the system, we don't quite want to release and officially support them
just yet... Nevertheless, 2.1.2 is as stable as 2.1.1 and you can get it
from the nightly build (January 4, 2006).

    http://simile.mit.edu/builds/

No promise but I guess it's logical for us to release something with the
Google Maps fix ASAP.

Cheers,

David