Re: [QUESTION] Solvent - Using a custom ontology

From: Daniel S. Haischt <me_at_stefan.haischt.name>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 15:49:48 +0100

Okay, I'll try that and I'll come back if I still have any
questions.

Actually I am trying to scrap a site at our university, that
displays all theses that were written in the past.

 -> http://www.inf.fh-reutlingen.de/forschung/projekte.php

Because the list gets pretty huge, I think a scraper for this
page is a good example to illustrate what piggy bank can do
for you...

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
DAn.I.El S. Haischt