RE: Piggy-Bank and rdfx-files (incl. short introduction)

From: Prokopp, Christian <christian.prokopp_at_sap.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:27:19 +0800

I am not sure if it is related but I have an issue with the n3 files.
Once I create a scraper I have to drag and drop the (n3-)file into the
Firefox window to get Ff/Pb to recognize it and offer me to
save/publish/tag it. If I open it through my local web server I get the
following error:

---
XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: http://localhost/scraper/craigslist/test/meta.n3
Line Number 1, Column 1:_at_prefix rdf:
<http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> .
^
---
I thought it was mime type related and added "application/rdf+xml
*.n3" to my mime types but it does not change anything. Is this rather
my web server messing up or Ff/Pb or do I expect a behavior that is not
implement in the first place?
Cheers,
Christian