Re: A bit of bomb throwing....

From: Zack Rosen <zack_at_civicspacelabs.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 21:51:32 -0800

> As I said because they have different interests e.g. business =
> profit,
> university = research funds and open source community = (for them)
> useful implemenatation - they might overlap but do not have to.

SIMILI's mission is to 'enhance inter-operability among digital
assets, schemata/vocabularies/ontologies, metadata, and services' not
to pursue research funds. This mission overlaps greatly with open-
source communities such as Drupal and Wordpress. What is the
reasoning behind SIMILE not pursuing collaboration?

> Can you give me pointers to more information about 'permanent graph
> stores'?
> ---
> That was a translation error from my side - I was refering to
> persistent
> rdf stores.

Got it, thanks.

-Zack