Re: A bit of bomb throwing....

From: Zack Rosen <zack_at_civicspacelabs.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:45:15 -0800

I am not advocating that research communities drop everything and
start hacking on open-source projects instead of publishing papers.
I'm trying to find a way for experimentation and R&D tool development
already being done (SIMILE, DSpace) to be more closely aligned with
the existing early adopter communities (Drupal, Wordpress,
Microformats).

-Zack