Re: Solvent's default property names?

From: David Huynh <dfhuynh_at_csail.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:37:16 -0500

Hi Jim,

No, Solvent does not allow you to add your own menu items. However, if
you don't mind hacking, it's not so hard to add it to the code. Open up
the solvent extension directory. On Windows, it looks something like this:

C:\Documents and Settings\[user id]\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[profile
id]\extensions\{377cc066-cb3e-4ee8-ba63-39e761ad1cbe}

Then open up the file
    chrome\solvent\content\code-panes.xul
and search for DOM.nameItemCustomProperty. This is where those menu
items are specified. The implementation of DOM.nameItemCustomProperty
itself is in
    chrome\solvent\content\scripts\dom.js

Cheers,

David