[heads up] RDFized updated!

From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefanom_at_mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 17:59:46 -0500

I'm snowed under here in Cambridge, so I end up doing all the boring
things that I normally postpone :-)

I've cleaned up and updated the RDFizer page at

  http://simile.mit.edu/RDFizers/

where you find a bunch of new ones that we have built along the way of
the project.

                                 - o -

to make it a little juicier, here the RDF recipe of the day:

[javadoc2rdf is a little doclet that David wrote when he was writing
longwell2 in order to have some data to test it out. I've added a readme
file and a build.xml file to show you how to use it and I personally
find it a pretty amazing tool and solves my biggest problems with
javadocs: find me a method that returns me this type!]

Recipe for javadocs in RDF:

  1) svn co http://simile.mit.edu/repository/RDFizers/javadoc2rdf/
  2) read the javadoc2rdf/README.txt file
  3) look at the 'javadoc' task in the javadoc2rdf/build.xml file and
learn how to invoke the doclet
  4) add a new target to your ant build file modeled after that one

Then browse the resulting RDF file with either longwell or welkin (or both)

Prepared to be blown away! (if you want it to go way faster and you have
enough RAM, use longwell with a memory store instead of the default
native one on disk)

If you write your own RDFizer or you have anther recipe for how to
combine our tools together to make new and exciting things happen,
please let me know or write it here.

Enjoy.