More RDFizers

From: Roberto García González <roberto_at_rhizomik.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:22:36 +0100

Dear all,

I have found the RDFizers initiative at the Simile site very
interesting. I would like to contribute some rdfizing tools we have
developed so far.

They are part of the Rhizomik initiative (http://rhizomik.net) and are
available from the ReDeFer project site (http://rhizomik.net/redefer)
together with more detailed information and related publications.

These are the transformations:

- XSD -> OWL: maps XML Schema constructs to OWL ones trying to capture
the XSD implicit semantics.
- XML -> RDF: maps XML instances to RDF ones that are semantically
enriched. The semantics are those previously explicited by the XSD to
OWL mappings of the involved XSDs. For instance, it is possible to
perform semantic queries on the resulting RDF that take into account
the semantics of the substitutionGroup.

There is also a RDF to HTML service, although this one goes in reverse
direction and therefore should be in a DeRDFizers repository :-)

Best regards,

Roberto
http://rhizomik.net/~roberto