Re: Cannot install screen-scrapers

From: David Huynh <dfhuynh_at_csail.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:02:33 -0500

Brian,

After you see the URL changes, you still need to click Save on the
scraper you want and then the gear icon will appear.

Clicking on the coin icon only brings the data from the Semantic Bank
into a temporary database on your machine. You then need to permanently
save a scraper (into your "My Piggy Bank" database) before you can
activate it. I know, it's confusing and we will try to fix it later.

Cheers,

David