Re: Cannot install screen-scrapers

From: Brian Osborne <osborne1_at_optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:50:12 -0500

David,

I don't think it's confusing, but the locations were incorrect and steps
were missing. I suggest something like this on the
http://simile.mit.edu/piggy-bank/install-screen-scrapers.html page:

Install

To install a screen scraper start from its Semantic Bank page (e.g.
http://simile.mit.edu/bank/bank?command=focus&objectURI=http%3A%2F%2Fpeople.
csail.mit.edu%2Fdfhuynh%2Fresearch%2Fdownloads%2Fscreen-scrapers%23mozilla-a
ddons-list-scraper&). Click the [data coin icon] in the lower right of the
page and wait a moment while the scraper's description is copied to your
computer. Then click the Save button in the lower left, the [disabled gear
icon] should appear in the upper right. Click the [disabled gear icon] in
the upper right to activate the scraper, the icon should be replaced by the
[enabled gear icon].

I'll put this in Jira...

Thanks again,

Brian O.