Re: Longwell on OS X, naive questions

From: Ryan Lee <ryanlee_at_w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:43:37 -0500

Hi Jon,

You want the trunk, not the stable branch, for the latest stuff.
Longwell 2.0 has sort of snuck in in certain places without a lot of
fanfare, sorry for the confusion. Look at the main Longwell page if
ever you're uncertain about something.

--
Ryan Lee                 ryanlee_at_w3.org
W3C Research Engineer    +1.617.253.5327