::: Semantic-bank: Does flairs and facades still tick in SB-2.1.1? -> a bit of weeding-out... -> nope, even with stable LW2

From: Patrik Holmer <NNTP.psbh_at_telia.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 14:12:16 +0200

Ryan,

Thank's for your response.

I've tried a subclipsed Longwell2-stable and the trunked Semantic-bank. It
still gets stuck with a HTTP ERROR 500 - Failed to initialize Velocity
engine. A Longwell2-specific try-catch-error as uniquely defined in
http://simile.mit.edu/viewsvn/longwell/branches/2.0/src/java/edu/mit/simile/
longwell/ui/FlairServlet.java?rev=2292&sortby=rev&sortdir=down&view=markup

Any-how, I'm not going to push this issue any further, being Open Source -
an' all. So, when time given, I assume 'we the community' will have to
provide a solution to this problem.

I'll carve this problem into the Issue tracker, under Flair and
Semantic-bank, though.

// Patrik