Re: please help! cannot build piggy bank

From: David Huynh <dfhuynh_at_csail.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:20:55 -0400

Hi Candide,

I suspect that you have installed your own scraper, which means that its
metadata (including the regular expression) is now in the My Piggy Bank
database. Have you tried the following?
- browse to the My Piggy Bank database (Tools -> Piggy Bank -> Browser
My Piggy Bank)
- click on JavascriptScreenScraper in the list on the right
- find your own screen scraper and delete it.

We haven't had time to write a tutorial for Solvent, but there is a
screen cast for it on its site. Solvent, once you get it, should make
writing screen scrapers quite a bit easier.

Best,

David