Re: XSLT scraper help?

From: Ryan Lee <ryanlee_at_w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 11:50:01 -0600

Jon,

You may want to try longwell/stable instead of longwell/trunk in the
repository. I'm curious to see how Fresnel and PB mix at the moment
myself, but if you're not succeeding right away on /trunk, go over to
/stable.

--
Ryan Lee                 ryanlee_at_w3.org
W3C Research Engineer    +1.617.253.5327