Assistance with Citeline

From: Amanda Graham <agraham_at_yukoncollege.yk.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 00:19:50 -0400

Hello,

I just discovered your fabulous tool/service and I tried it out. I
followed the instructions for making a bibtext file from references
in EndNote and got that. I told Citeline that was the file I wanted
to use and it made me a page with no references in it. I thought
maybe there were too many, so I made a second file with only a few
references. That didn't work either. I have an Exhibit without items.
Is it me? I checked the help but I didn't find anything about my
specific problem.

This is a very cool tool and one I'd like to use to make an online
bibliography. Help!

Thank you,

Amanda Graham
Yukon College