Re: Assistance with Citeline

From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefanom_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:45:56 -0400

Amanda Graham wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just discovered your fabulous tool/service and I tried it out. I
> followed the instructions for making a bibtext file from references in
> EndNote and got that. I told Citeline that was the file I wanted to use
> and it made me a page with no references in it. I thought maybe there
> were too many, so I made a second file with only a few references. That
> didn't work either. I have an Exhibit without items. Is it me? I checked
> the help but I didn't find anything about my specific problem.

Amanda,

can you place your small bibtex file on the web and send us the URL?
that would be very helpful for us to understand where the problem might be.

Thank you very much.

> This is a very cool tool and one I'd like to use to make an online
> bibliography. Help!
>
> Thank you,
>
> Amanda Graham
> Yukon College

Digital Libraries Research Group                 Research Scientist
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
E25-131, 77 Massachusetts Ave               skype: stefanomazzocchi
Cambridge, MA  02139-4307, USA         email: stefanom at mit . edu