Re: fresnel:externalLink instead of fresnel:url ?

From: Chris Bizer <chris_at_bizer.de>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:35:04 +0100

Link is also fine with me.

The reason I put the external in was for making the difference of a link
between two RDF resources and a link between an RDF resource and an
"external" webpage clearer. Meaning the notion that we are leaving the "meta
data" world and jump to the real thing.

Anybody ideas for a good term to express this difference?

Chris