Fresnel vocabulary question

From: Reto Bachmann-Gmür <reto_at_gmuer.ch>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 13:08:19 +0100

Hello

I've read http://www.w3.org/2005/04/fresnel-info/manual/ . It says "The
result of applying a lens or a group of lenses to an RDF graph is an
ordered tree of RDF nodes" however, while I find information how the
properties are ordered, I found nothing on how the "top-level" resources
are ordered, how does the output of the FOAF-Example in 1.1 looks like,
when applied to a graph with several foaf:PersonS? Also what's the order
of the the properties of same type (multiple foaf:nameS or foaf:knowS).

I probably just missed something, so I would be thankful for a pointer.

reto