Cannot make Fresnel Implementation Working

From: Zak Mc Kracken <zakmck73_at_yahoo.it>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:51:42 +0100

Hi all,

I've downloaded The Fresnel Implementation from

   http://simile.mit.edu/repository/fresnel/trunk

But I cannot make it working. When I launch longwell.sh (or even
edu.mit.simile.fresnel.Fresnel without using any script) I have back
complaints about the lack of import edu.mit.simile.vocabularies.*.

I've included in the classpath all the jars in lib, but unsuccesfully.
It looks like this package is really missing, what a pity...

I think it is related to
http://simile.mit.edu/mail/ReadMsg?listName=General&msgNo=715

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards.