FW: [Jena-devel] FYI: New CVS module: BRQL

From: Butler, Mark <mark-h.butler_at_hp.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:04:43 +0100

Hi team,

Andy has announced an implementation of BRQL in Jena - see enclosed email
below. For an intro to BRQL, see
http://jena.hpl.hp.com/~afs/BRQL.html

BRQL supports optional triples which is potentially very useful for SIMILE,
and something that I asked for back in January. For a discussion about why
optional triples are potentially useful see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-dspace/2004Jan/0026.html
and
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-dspace/2004Jan/0022.html
this is quite a long post - see the section "Issues with querying RDQL over
HTTP"

Mark