Re: Display/Stylesheet Vocabulary for RDF Browsers

From: Emmanuel Pietriga <emmanuel.pietriga_at_inria.fr>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:19:00 +0200

Emmanuel Pietriga wrote:

> > David R. Karger wrote:
> >
> >> I'm trying to continue to catch up on this discussion.
> >>
> >> Reading this particular mail, I'm hobbled by my weakness at reading
> >> raw n3. Is there a tool for switching it to e.g. a circles and
arrows
> >> diagram with labels/descriptions in the circles?
> >

> > Have you tried Emmanuel's IsaViz? I'm sure there is a GSS
somewhere for
> > RDFS.
> >
> > http://www.w3.org/2001/11/IsaViz/
>
> There is one indeed, but I haven't had time to finish it and it is not
> public yet. I'll put it on the Web as it is soon (it can already be
> helpful).
>
> Emmanuel

In case somebody's interested, I've put the above-mentioned embryo of a
GSS stylesheet for RDFS (for use in IsaViz). It definitely needs more
work, but it might help people who do not like reading N3 (you should
refer to the URL below directly when specifying the stylesheet's
location in IsaViz instead of downloading it - or in that case be sure
to also download associated PNG images).

http://www.lri.fr/~pietriga/gss/rdfs.gss

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga
INRIA Futurs - Projet In Situ    tel : +33 1 69 15 34 66